Withdrawing from CVHS

Students who wish to withdraw from Cumberland Valley High School should be aware of the following:

1A) If moving within the United States, the new school will need to contact CVHS via fax (717) 506-3625 with their release forms to officially withdraw the student from CVHS and have the appropriate records sent.

1B) If moving outside the country, please send an email or letter to the student's counselor and/or call the High School (717-506-3626 or 717-506-3632) directly.

2) We ask that guardians submit this Withdraw Form so that CVHS staff can efficiently complete this process. This form is to be used for every withdrawal.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.