Withdrawing from CVHS

Students who wish to withdraw from Cumberland Valley High School should be aware of the following:

A) If moving within the United States, the new school will need to contact CVHS via fax (717) 506-3625 with their release forms to officially withdraw the student from CVHS and have the appropriate records sent.

B) If moving outside the country, please send an email or letter to the student's counselor and/or call the High School (717-506-3627 or 717-506-3626) directly.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.